Rankings for Rapture qualification lock in two weeks. If you don't have the Rapture on your calendar... then PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR. This goes for the new guys too. August 17th, 18th and 19th. I'll be collecting money soon.
Here are the current rankings (top two would be captains):
1 - Casey
2 - Katie
3 - Darren
4 - Gary
5 - Faz
6 - Dave
7 - Chandler
8 - Reid
9 - Tall Mike
10 - Gorecki
11 - MikeHo
12 - JW
13 - Brendan
14 - Geoff
15 - Danny
16 - Ben
People who are OUT:
Big John
Buchert
Robbie
Greg (I'm assuming)
If anyone else is OUT, let me know. If we lose more people, then we'll only take 12 and it'll increase the cost of housing, perhaps golf. I'm not really open to pulling in outsiders again this year to fill spots. So... update your calendars and let me know.
No one else bail.
ReplyDeleteWe are going to play so fast this weekend with everyone on the same tee box, too.
Gorecki Two Pumps is in the first group. Nothing will be fast.
ReplyDelete