Monday, May 9, 2011

Hernando Oaks

http://www.hernandooaksgolfclub.com/?page=113993 --- Link to Survey
http://www.golflink.com/golf-courses/course-reviews.aspx?course=1753056 --- Link to Reviews/3d course map.

Would anyone be interested in playing at Hernando Oaks Country Club for one weeks game?
I havent looked into it, but they say if you fill out a short survey, you receive a free round of golf. You I believe need to pay for a cart, but would probably only be like 5 bucks. If you guys are interested, I can look into it further. It is an hour away from Tampa, but would be cool to try a golf course in a different area, and if it's free, it's worth driving an hour I think.

9 comments:

  1. I've played up there a bunch of times. It's not a bad course at all, and the drive isn't horrible either. My only complaint is that they over-book rounds and it can be slow as shit (ie: 6 hour rounds).

    But... if it's free... let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just filled out the survey. It's good through June 15th and can be used Sundays... so that's good.

    Cart fee is $20 plus tax.

    So go print yours out and we'll play there one week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn 20! is that for two people? Or would it be 40 total for two people to rent a cart?

    ReplyDelete
  4. $40 total. Every course I've ever played on charges $20 for cart fees. Which is ridiculous but that's how they limit their discount.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This deal is going south fast.

    $21.40, far drive, and a 6 hour round.

    I'd rather just pay the extra $10-$15 and cut out the drive and waste an extra 2 hours.

    **Chandler golf courses are the shadiest places for coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought that was Asian Massage Parlors.

    I got the coupon anyway if the league wants to go up there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea, I kinda agree, unless the course is really nice, we would end up paying nearly the same overall as going somewhere local. I am sure there may be other facebook/golf website deals around we should look into.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well if the league doesn't want to go, I'm still going to check it out.

    Geoff... get the voucher and lets go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chi Chi's is 22 at 10am or after. Good deal, pretty good course

    ReplyDelete