Tee times for week 2 are booked at Heritage Harbor, Monday the 30th (Memorial Day). I have printed coupons that should get us on the course for $18. Everyone has responded they will be there except Steve (who's still confirming) and Neil (who never replies to anything). Almost every day I'm told about someone who wants to be in the league and is willing to play as a replacement. But replacements screw up our handicapping process... so make sure you keep your teammates in line!
Group 1 - 11:15am - Bito/Gomez vs. Justin/Chandler
Group 2 - 11:22am - E-Flo/Neil vs. Robb/Buchanan
Group 3 - 11:29am - Frank/Steve vs. Reid/Geoff
Keep your pimp hand strong!!
ReplyDeleteHavent gotten a definite from Steve yet, but he's leaning towards being out for Monday. I will let you know of his replacement once I hear from him.
ReplyDeleteCool. Let me know how good your replacement is too, since Steve is pretty good and brings your handicap down a lot.
ReplyDelete