I'd like to wish everyone luck in our first outing and I hope that we ratchet up the shit talking on this blog. I'll show you how:
Reid and I a going to play the sand bagging, girls' golf lesson taking, beer-brewing, 88-shooting suckas on team 105. Regardless of their suspect "average round" I'm sure my island partner and I will pull out a win and send them home crying or as the Cobra Kai say, we'll "put 'em in a body bag... yeeaaH!"
And, who's in charge or organizing the gambling for this league? Bito, Frank? Let's get some side bets or pools going.
Geoff out!
Hopefully "the man" won't censor me and try to keep my people down this time!
Before "the man" got you... I said I want to bet you one pitcher that you lose week one, Geoff.
ReplyDeleteBuchanan's and Robb's bags of sand are too heavy! You and Reid can't overcome it. You in?
those are some heavy sand bags... but I'm in. Don't I still owe someone $15 too?
ReplyDeleteYeah you owe Justin $15. Reid paid me his share.
ReplyDeleteGreat time yesterday. Sorry we had to leave early, we were so hung over and retarted after playing, and couldnt wait to get to our beds. Next week look out, worst to first!
ReplyDeleteYeah we wondered why you bolted... but I guess that does explain the epic meltdown you had on the back nine. I'll do a write-up today.
ReplyDeleteAt least our handicap was dead on
ReplyDeleteHaha I think your handicap was too low... but you only lost to Bito/Gomez by 4 strokes so it was close compared to them. If you didn't fall apart you would have killed them.
ReplyDeletetrue, but we will probably be hung over most days and our girlie stamina will usually only last 9 holes
ReplyDelete