I appreciate all the response from the league. Everyone (except Cong) responded, and all but Buchanan can play either weekend. While the majority preferred the July dates... Buchanan couldn't make it.
Since we're so accommodating, we're going to play August 13th and 14th just so he can be there.
World Woods! Get excited. Two villas, each holding 6 people. Playing one round on each course. Both days include lunch and range-time. $132 total after tax!
The top four teams will be in the playoffs. The bottom two teams will play each other for fun and whatever side bets they want to make. More than likely my team will be in the bottom two so we can get shitty.
There will also be a 3-week (or so) layoff between the last week of our season and the playoffs. While at first I wanted to avoid this, it might actually be good to give teams time to get super serious like Geoff and Reid (jk?)
We can only take 12 people, and no subs are allowed in the playoffs (top 4 teams). While everyone is allegedly going, Smithkey is the first outsider to express interest so he'll be in if anyone drops out.
Mark the days on your calendar so you don't double-book yourself. I'll post up a PayPal link later so you can get me money for the trip, as well as your $10 league fee. I think we'll use this fee to bring a keg up for our villas (unless you all have a better suggestion).
What if Neil wants to play in the playoffs? does he count as a sub, because technically...? What if it's Duc instead of Cong? or some random asian? What if I forget to bring my high-horse? What if our hotel gets robbed?
ReplyDeletePS: I like the keg idea... but there should still be something for the winners. Anything... maybe we can make a home made trophy or everyone buys them a round the last night or something. Robb and Buck deserve something.
I have Sandras dad making trophy plaques for the winners, unless it's Geoff and Reid. They will receive safety patrol belts.
ReplyDeletesorry, I meant sashes
ReplyDeleteand a complimentary 6 pack of zimas
ReplyDeleteSounds good. But after the season is over you'll probably change it to 4 Zimas...LOL
ReplyDeletelol nice,
ReplyDeleteYou guys need a shout box... This is the only page getting action these days!
ReplyDeleteKeep that riff raff over there. This is a prestigious, gentleman's website.
ReplyDeleteThe league of prestigous gentlemen association. LPGA
ReplyDelete