Monday, July 18, 2011

Things to buy.

For the last few days I have been Richard Kimble'ing around at all the local pawn shops. There are a fucking bunch. I haven't find it... YET. But I fucking will!

But at least I found something else cool. Today I stumbled on a cart bag in pretty good condition. I gave it a 2nd look, don't like my bag, I want a cooler, better organization, etc.

Being in the hood, I'm not sure they knew what they had on their hands. Priced at $90 was the bag, a full set of fairly new Cleveland Tour Action Clubs, a brand new Odyssey White Hot Tour Putter, 10 Sleeves of new balls, 2 new Gloves, about 20 new loose balls, about 20 used loose balls, 2 golf multi tools, and a "excalibur". I took some pics, I'm selling everything but the bag & the loose balls.


Each sleeve = $2
Each Glove = $5

35inch Odyssey White Hot Tour #2 = $60

35inch Odyssey White Hot Tour #2 = $60

Golf Multi-Tool Brand New = $5
Excalibur?? = $1 .... Barter for a blow-pop?
*Not pictured - Swiss Army style Multi Tool = $5

If no one wants this stuff, I'll take it up to T&D

9 comments:

  1. You might want to keep that putter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't need it. Just bought a new ping one about a month ago. I like it a lot.

    I'm just trying to make back a large portion of the bag price so Heather doesn't pull a Poland circa 1939.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I know, I can probably make more $$ on ebay/T&D for it, but I figured I'd give my friends first crack and a decent price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very nice of you.

    Can't say I need any of the stuff. But you should definitely E-bay it if nobody bites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have another 9 loose Mojo's. I'll give you all 24 Mojo Balls for $15.

    Want those?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought a new putter too, but that does look nice. I'll check it out next week. If frank doesn't buy the mojo balls I will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn.. making deals Bito, buy 12 for 8 bucks, 24 for 15? Get a whole dollar off if you buy them all? Wowwzers.. Ill buy 3 packs for 6

    ReplyDelete