It's Reunion Weekend for 7 of the DPT golfers (plus Gorecki). It's going to be a crazy three days of golf, and will probably be quite windy and wet due to a tropical storm.
There were 10 last year (I think) and 12 are going this year.
None of the regulars are super low handicaps. Last year there was a team that just stomped everyone and apparently were really shitty people in general. So they weren't brought back.
There is also now a handicapped payout on day 2 and 3, based off what your team shoots day 1.
Think I've seen every hole at Reunion. It's so dead here at work this week!
ReplyDeleteHow many teams are typically in this tournament?
ReplyDeleteThere were 10 last year (I think) and 12 are going this year.
ReplyDeleteNone of the regulars are super low handicaps. Last year there was a team that just stomped everyone and apparently were really shitty people in general. So they weren't brought back.
There is also now a handicapped payout on day 2 and 3, based off what your team shoots day 1.