Thursday, February 23, 2012

Week 2 Musings

As of right now (so this will probably change) it looks like we'll get some rain during the league on Sunday. The way golf is meant to be played.

Justin and I are going to destroy Buchanan and Robb, even though this is Robb's home course. We only have to give them one stroke, and I'm pretty sure Ginger Brown is vastly improved over last season.

Bito/Gomez will beat down a rusty Asian team. Bito will then post about how they used 15 of his shots. Eleven of them will be tap-in putts.

7 comments:

  1. I'm not scared of a few sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you giving up only 1 stroke??? Cheater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's what they said to me yesterday! But it's right.

    Handicaps from last season.

    Neither team has had a game yet, so they roll over.

    Slope on Sunday is a difficult 127. Course handicap equals:

    Chan/Justin - (127/113)*6.0 = 6.74 ~ 7

    Ryan/Robb - (127/113)*7.4 = 8.32 ~ 8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. If you want to check the calculations yourself, use this.

    Is that racist?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are not only a cheater, but a racist...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gomez emailed me this morning asking if we had golf set up for the league on Sunday.

    I might want to re-think one of my "musings."

    ReplyDelete