Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Conjecture Cup

Conjecture says that Bito is the worst golfer in the league.

Bito says "Horseshit!"

Bito believes we should settle this on the course, and he is willing to back it up with money.

Bito bets $25 to all comers in the league and OMG, that if a Full DPT league - individual tourney(The Conjecture Cup) were to take place on the Friday of the DPT Golf tourney, that he would finish no worse than 8th straight up.

Also this could also be used for crowning a DPT Singles Champion. This would be done by utilizing some crazy ass math that Chandler has devised and dividing by 2.357(Repeating of course)

Using Chandlers dates for the tourney, we are talking about Friday June 22nd or Friday June 29th 

Communicate with Chandler if you want to take Bito's money

10 comments:

  1. Here was my suggestion (that Bito didn't like):

    Bito vs. Geoff vs. Gorecki vs. E-Flo

    Chandler follows around and film the whole thing, stroke for stroke, answering any rules questions. We set it up on the blog and enter scores in real-time. Everyone plays straight up. We take bets on how people finish. Afterward we mix the video down to a one-hour special with dubbed commentary.


    It'd be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how often Buchanan checks this site... but someone ask him what kind of camcorders he can "rent" from UT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing he's not even aware there is a site.

    I bet we can get a million youtube hits when Bito cries at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BITO is a sigle digit handicap. We use 45.2753% of his shots.

    I want to be a spectator on this match, the last few holes would be epic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is an overhead shot tracker for Bubba's shot on 10 to win the Masters. Amazing what that guy can do. (160yrd gap wedge)

    http://blog.forelinksters.com/2012/04/13/bubbas-shot-at-10-to-win/

    Tried to make a post, but I guess since this is my first time on the blog I dont have rights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. USGA rules? I'm down for this. We could probably do a half day at work and get on the course round 2 That way we wouldn't have to take a day off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No stroke limit on a hole? So someone can get a 16 like Kevin Na?

    Gomex... I'll send you rights

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this gonna happen? I got $10 on Bito not coming in last....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doubtful. E-Flo is out all of May. Bito can't do first week of June (I'm supposed to be out of town then too anyway). Gorecki keeps telling people he's "moving". And now rumor has it Buchanan might be out of town most of the summer... and we need his equipment and skillz to make a production.

    So with the new DPT Tour starting on June 9th, we'll quickly see how shitty Bito is when he has to count all his strokes and not use the "foot-wedge."

    It'll ruin the whole "Conjecture" aspect. But we can still put together a tournament with these fools later in the summer. I just want to make a video!

    ReplyDelete