Saturday, April 7, 2012

DPTMC Day 3

Only two guys retained cut players on their roster. Litman (who's pretty much out of it) and Robb (who is definitely still able to win). So they'll only be playing with three guys today.

Not that it matters. Jess is kicking our ass. In just one weekend she'll have earned an entire years worth of kickball.

I'm going golfing today so the updates will be light.

5 comments:

  1. Who picked Oosthuzien? I did! albatross suckas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually watched it myself.. Very proud of me... relly want OOs to win... But no go on that... Grrr... Was actually pulling for Phil to.. That man knows how to rock the 13th hole... Peace out Chan Chan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would be rooting for the African.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course Chris had to be the one to beat me! For the record, I did NOT want to take Phil on Sunday - I wanted Louis, but I had to play defense b/c the people below me on Saturday all had Phil and there was a good chance they would keep him Sunday.

    ReplyDelete