Only about 1.5 more weeks of practice until the Tour kicks off. Almost the entire field was able to play Stoneybrook today, which was very difficult but in great shape (especially for $20).
I was able to use the rounds to test and tweak the scorecard, which will be linked to all the results pages.
I've also updated the handicaps (except the Brown people whose official USGA handicap comes out on the 1st). Of course, this means I'm assuming nobody is going to play before Friday. You'll notice some have increased as more rounds are posted. Remember... the most accurate handicaps have 20 rounds of data. Anything less uses a schedule to throw out most of the rounds.
So hit the range this week. I can book a tee time on Sunday at Summerfield since most of us have vouchers... but we can't play before 10am. Let me know if anyone wants to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment