Depends on time. I may be out for the shoot out. Hopefully we get lucky with the weather again this week.
Well what time is good for you? Don't be afraid of your wedges.
You're lucky I'm out of town for a full sized golf tournament that weekend because my wedges are deadly! And by deadly I mean they usually kill birdies. And by birdies I mean the ones I throw my club at when I totally biff.
In it to win it
this is not MY tournament! But fine, IF I'm here, I'll play...
Just embrace your tournament.
in
Depends on time. I may be out for the shoot out. Hopefully we get lucky with the weather again this week.
ReplyDeleteWell what time is good for you? Don't be afraid of your wedges.
ReplyDeleteYou're lucky I'm out of town for a full sized golf tournament that weekend because my wedges are deadly! And by deadly I mean they usually kill birdies. And by birdies I mean the ones I throw my club at when I totally biff.
ReplyDeleteIn it to win it
ReplyDeletethis is not MY tournament! But fine, IF I'm here, I'll play...
ReplyDeleteJust embrace your tournament.
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDelete