Starting registration for the Jamaican Open. We're looking at playing Waterlefe if we can get a good deal (its normally quite expensive). Things to note:
- We're playing the morning after the Summer Sizzle.
- Week 1 and 2 are on Saturday... this tournament is a Sunday.
- Every participant must refer to Reid as "boss."
Comment before the 16th if you're playing.
There are still 2 spots open for week 1... and week 2 is looking like a foursome!
Why are we calling him boss? Shouldn't we be calling him "Mon" or "Doood!"?
ReplyDeleteAnd why is this game at Waterlefe and not Plantation?
ReplyDeleteJust sayin'
All good questions. To which I have no answers.
ReplyDeleteI'm wearing a rasta cap that day. Who knows maybe with dreads.
ReplyDeleteIs that racist?
ReplyDeleteE-Flo would tell you it is.
ReplyDeleteBut it's not.
I'm assuming that means you and Geoff are in.
Im in.
ReplyDeleteI'm just going to play golf and win.
ReplyDeleteYa'll can worrying about pissing off some old man with your raycess grab ass.
I'm in it to win it.
70% chance of rain. Hope it holds out til later in the day.
ReplyDeleteMost of the heavy rain has been in Brooksville. Further south you go, the less rain they've had.
ReplyDeleteWe'll be fine. If it's cold and wet I'll just wrap myself in all your monies.
Dress code requirement : Black, Green and Yellow.,A $2 fine for dress code violators
ReplyDeleteI'm in mon. And I look killer in black, green, and red.
ReplyDeleteNot red. Yellow. I'm retarded.
Delete