Registration is now closed for the Kickoff Open.
We have 6 people signed up, so I've booked two tee times at 10:00 AM. We can still take two more people who want to go play for fun (without handicaps).
Remember to bring cash. Entry fee is $5, winner take all ($30). You'll also need money for the following group specific bets:
Greenies - $1 on each of the par 3s. Closest to pin in the group (must be on the green) wins. The winner must score par or better on the hole. If closest person gets bogey or worse, the next closest person can steal the money.
Long Drive - Longest drive in the fairway wins $1 from every person in the group. Long drive hole this week will be #6.
Sandies - Any time someone gets a par or better from a green-side bunker, they earn $1 from the rest of their group.
Eagles - Any time someone gets an eagle, they earn $1 from the entire field.
Beer Pitcher - Anyone who shoots +10 net of their handicap (82 or worse this week) has to buy one pitcher of beer in the clubhouse.
Write down who got what on your scorecard. We'll settle up in the clubhouse. Groups will be selected at random before we tee off. See you all there.
Looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteWhat's the prize for long drive?
ReplyDeleteOops... $1 from every person in your group
ReplyDeleteI thought it was $1 million? screw it; I'm out then!
ReplyDeleteSo each dollar prize is for the threesome or foursome in your group. What are the pairings so I can see if I'm taking your money.
ReplyDeleteThe only dollar prize that is for the entire group is the eagle one. 4-somes will be drawn at random, day of.
ReplyDeleteJustin... if I'm in your group I'm just going to constantly tell you how great you're playing. And every time you hook a tee shot into the woods I'll say something like: "That was a great swing! You just got a little quick but everything else was smooth!"
ReplyDeleteYou won't be able to handle the positivity.
If you're nice to me I'll talk about Marla all day. I can't go to space and there is no way in hell I'll shoot 75.
ReplyDeleteHahaha. I don't even know who that is. And you can go to space if you want! Especially after all your cross-fit training!
ReplyDeleteNow that you're in perfect physical shape and can withstand all the G-forces (Ginger Forces?), you just need a lot of money to get on a rocket. Thankfully our Facebook IPO purchases will provide that final piece of the puzzle.
Rocket Man!
You're so positive!
ReplyDelete