With me going on vacation this weekend, I can't help but feel like I'm missing out.
No... the empty feeling doesn't come from me not playing golf for the first weekend this calendar year. Nor does it have anything to do with missing the company of my friends, laughing and partaking in friendly competition.
I'm going to miss Gorecki whining in my ear for 4+ hours about how unfair everything in the league is.
So I've created a Virtual Gorecki. This way I can log onto the blog Saturday morning and still feel like I'm right there in the action!
See you all soon.

You have too much time on your hands Chandler Brown.
ReplyDeleteA few of the comments are inaccurate as I've never said some of them. And I was surprised not to see my famous "Pace of Play" quote!
And with your absence this weekend I'm sure EVERYONE will enjoy themselves and the game that much more.
Cant wait to see you slide in the standings. Ass.
Best post on DPT Golf thus far!!
ReplyDelete