Wednesday, August 1, 2012

E-Flo Hangover Invitational

It's registration time!

E-Flo's Hangover Invitational is the funniest of all our theme tournaments. Because he lives a rough life... and we need to experience it.

Sadly, he won't be playing due to his cankles... but he'll still be at the bar. Here's the deal:

Sometime this week we will announce what bar we're attending (probably in SoHo) Friday night. In order to compete in the tournament, you have to show up and hang out with us until 1am. We'll then tee off somewhat early the next morning, probably at Summerfield.

Comment if you're in!

14 comments:

  1. I don't have any extra. I know Bito doesn't either.

    Without a voucher it's $35 or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a tourney I can actually win.
    10000% in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find the slopes online.

    Maybe they aren't allowed to play there?

    **crickets**

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6,375 or 5,779 yards? Debate! (I know Gorecki's vote)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happens when someone(MG) doesn't stay all night? Shows up late to the bar? Drinks water? Etc?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their score won't count towards the tournament.

    I guess they can still show up to play.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 6,375 - 125 slope

    5,779 - 119 slope

    I think Chris is right. Tee it backward.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shit. I can't play. The old ball and chain just reminded me that we have plans. Dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Due to the expiring voucher, I'm gonna sell it to Gorecki. I'll give you the cash next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm back in baby. I can't read good.

    ReplyDelete