Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 - Winter Golf League

The next season of DPT Golf will start up February 2nd (early morning).

Full schedule to be posted soon. I expect the fields to be much smaller this year, so the race for the trophy should be tight. Comment if you're in.

**UPDATE**
Looks like we'll have two full foursomes for opening week. Signed up:

Chandler
Geoff
Faz
Robb
Bito
Reid
Dan (who wants us to play at 8:30am. I'll make that happen unless people object)
Gary

Sub if anyone backs out:

Darren

Let me know ASAP if something changes and you can't play anymore.

**Update 2**
Heritage Harbor is going to be like $40 that early in the morning. So I'll look elsewhere. This is another reason we don't play early.

**Update 3**
Cheapest round I can find anywhere is still about $40. Heads up.

10 comments:

  1. How early is early? like 7-7:30 if so I'm in. BOOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. No... like 9:30am.

    I'm not old enough for 7:30am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure anyone will show up that early... this ain't the 2B's earlybird tournament!

    But I'll ask around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you clearly labeled me as the person to antagonize about the early request. Get your old asses up and hit the links before the wind arrives along with the people who received their first set of clubs for christmas. "Perhaps some of you!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't want any anger to be misguided in my direction.

    Heritage Isles (in New Tampa) appears to have early morning rates of about $32. So hopefully we can get on there when it's close enough to book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 40$ That's the norm this time of year.

    ReplyDelete