Tuesday, March 26, 2013

E-Flo's Hangover Invitational

Ok kids, time to sign up if you're playing on April 6th. Comment and let me know who is in so I can book a tee time this weekend.

If you are playing, you MUST go to Taps (in downtown Tampa) at 9pm on Friday, April 5th. Once there, you can not go home until 1am.

Every 15 minutes late is a penalty shot.

While you don't have to go drink-for-drink with everyone... you better make a solid effort to get your drink on. Bring a DD or arrange plans to crash somewhere that night if you need. I have a guest room.

Who's in?

9 comments:

  1. Gonna try to book Summerfield again since it's somewhat short and not going to tear us up.

    It's where we played last Hangover Invitational. You probably don't remember much of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. Yes, you probably don't remember Geoff! As self appointed bar stenographer (again), I really hope I get some more good gems out of Geoff this year.

    P.S. BOO not making people go drink for drink

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are grown men (old pathetic losers), we can handle getting hammered at our own pace.

    Defending champ is in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basically, Faz is trying to say that he and I can't hold our liquor.

    And with Geoff around... no urinal is safe...

    ...from vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, just leave your dad and his mind erasers at home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn it I am attending a wedding that day. sad face sad face

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, luckily for you, I don't think my dad will be making an appearance.

    Man, Ben looks a lot like Chris. I never realized the resemblance before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tom looks like Reid.

    Tell him to email me a pic.

    ReplyDelete