Here is a list of the matchups this weekend.
Last week when we got to Cypress Creek, I realized they had re-rated the course in 2013 (which changed the slope and handicaps). Assuming the slope at Stoneybrook is still 132, you can use that above link to see what holes you're getting/giving strokes on.
Yes, Geoff gets two strokes on #11. (You know if you're coming, G?)
Some of these match ups don't even seem fair... I almost wonder if it would make more sense to be matched up by handicaps.
ReplyDeleteMathematically, it is fair. Just looks funny. But every time we play an event, this is technically what happens.
ReplyDeleteOf the three people still in the running, only me vs. Darren is pretty skewed. I'm ok letting the handicaps be what they are in my match.
Why am I playing Ben AND Faz?
ReplyDeleteBecause Dan backed out.
ReplyDeleteSo you vs. Faz is your match. Winner gets 100 points.
Ben is playing you too, so if he happens to beat you he gets 100 points. If you beat him, you get nothing at all.
Just focus on Faz. He's pretty squirrely.
What happened to Steve? I thought he was in?
ReplyDeleteBacked out too. Taking his nephew to Animal Kingdom.
ReplyDelete