Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Two B's Early Bird Classic

Saturday, April 20th. We're gonna play super early in honor of Robb, who I don't think can even play with us that day.

Regardless... I need to book the tee times in a few days. So who is IN??

Press that "comment" button... and let me know.

We'll probably go down to Cypress Creek because they have some decent early morning deals ($34ish).

----------------------

With 7 official league members playing this weekend, everyone but last place will get points. Don't let it be you. Granted... 5th and 6th place aren't really getting anything to write home about. But it could make a difference in the standings.

----------------------

This is your LAST reminder to sign up for our Master's Pool. If you want in... go here and follow the directions. Then pay me money before Thursday via PayPal.

6 comments:

  1. Once again I will be out of town. Man I wish I was special and off weeks were scheduled when I leave Tampa. bahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Next season you'll be special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure if I will be playing as I have plans to be out of town if I am not working.

    ReplyDelete