Monday, May 13, 2013

DPT Masters Recap

Beautiful day for golf yesterday. Due to a late aerification notice, we ended up at Southern Hills. There was nobody out there, and our two 3-somes were able to play in about three hours.

Reid and Gary went relatively low... shooting 90 and 84 respectively for a net of 67.

Dan and Chandler were right on their heels with a net of 68... while Ben and Faz shot over net-par.

Reid finished the year with the long drive title, and Chandler squeaked out the greenie trophy. Gorecki earns a trophy for "most times asking for gambling money he didn't earn."

The final standings are set. Thanks to everyone who played this season. The new schedule will be up later today.

----------------------------

All of us will still be playing golf regularly during the off season (when we're in town). This Saturday I'm actually going back up to Southern Hills. Tee time should be in the morning around 10am, so let me know before Wednesday if you want to play (should be $45 again). So far Darren is definitely in.

Ben... send me an email from your gmail address to chandler.brown at the gmails.


17 comments:

  1. I can't play Saturday...Who wants to play Sunday???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody can play Sunday!

    You getting your hair did Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to play the tips at Southern Hills. Not this Saturday though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. It's so painful.

    Probably not as bad for you though. You should play it with Gorecki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Chandler, Reid, and Chandler. Trophies have been ordered. Add another $22 to the league finances.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we might just break even this season. I'm going to start getting the trophy engraved every two seasons to save money (set-up fees).

    Hopefully the old lady who does it doesn't die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I broke even this season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh. No you're not. Haha. Already got the two 4-somes booked.

    Deadline to let me know was before Wednesday.

    However, put the morning of the 25th on your calendar. Gonna golf then somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3 things

    - Deadline for Saturday was Wednesday.

    I was just throwing my hat in the ring for Sunday.

    - I am also down for early tomorrow/Friday.

    - Can't do Saturdays. I work I'm not even sure I'll be able to get my anniversary Saturday off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh nevermind. I can't read. :(

    You were responding to Geoff's inquiry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is ok.

    I heard you might be suffering from blurred vision.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got the office to turn off all the lights so I ease my concussion-like symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry, Bito. It took too long for a response, so now I'm playing tennis on Sunday. We will have some Sundays on next season's league schedule though. Come and Join!

    ReplyDelete