Monday, June 17, 2013

Opening Weekend and DPT Masters Trip

The DPT Golf summer season begins June 29th AND June 30th.

The current plan is to play Crescent Oaks on Saturday (29th), and then Northdale on Sunday (30th). Locations might change depending on a lot of variables.

I have a Deal Caddy voucher for 4 people at Crescent Oaks ($28 per person). When you sign up, please let me know if you also have a voucher. I can't remember who else bought one back in May. If nobody else bought one... then the first four people to sign up can be on my voucher

Comment below which events you're attending.

---------------------------------------

DPT Masters this season is September 21st and 22nd. We're going out of town somewhere, possibly World Woods again to play the two day event. Comment NOW if you're joining. The max is 12 people... and if I haven't heard from you by mid July you'll be locked out of the event.

13 comments:

  1. In for the first two events. I have a voucher for one person for $30 so I'll just use that. I know you know this but if we do Northdale we gotta go early as hell or we will tee off an hour late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got two 4-some vouchers for Northdale, which are $16 per person. But you gotta play at noon. So... might be a relaxing Sunday afternoon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess for $16 I can deal with finishing in the dark

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll glady play Northdale for $16 after noon.

    Also I'm down for World Woods in September.

    Side note if you make the weekday drive up you can play WW for under $20.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The World Woods cost would be embedded in the villa package. Should be around $140 for two rounds and one night stay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In for both, I might have a voucher... I'll check

    ReplyDelete
  7. You in for the Masters weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  8. in for skins game. what time though? That 10am kills me. I'd rather 7:30a or 1pm. let me know

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll try 11:30ish.

    So you're NOT in for Sunday? And what about September 21 and 22?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sept thing is probably a no go. I'm out for all sundays since I now work 16 hours on sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We'll see you again someday...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once December arrives I get to go back to normal adult life that involves no school and just work. I can't wait..... Until then I'll make a special guest appearances as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete