Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fazioli Match Play Recap

A very competitive day on the course today, with the top four golfers within 5 strokes of each other.

Faz decided to keep his damn Masters coozie... by winning his own event for the second time (net 68). An impressive 9 pars and one birdie put him in position to win by three strokes.

All three matches were decided in the final five holes, with Darren needing 18 to beat Geoff. That was the match of the day, as Geoff apparently fell apart on the back going +20 on the final eight holes!

We now have a tie for first in the season standings (Darren and Faz). But with Faz OUT of our next event... the leader board will probably get more cramped.

Don't forget... August 10th at Waterlefe. We have enough vouchers for everyone... so I just need to hear from Ben if he's joining.

4 comments:

  1. With seven 3-putts, it could have been way worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys playing this Saturday, the 27th? I see it's an off weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm out of town this weekend and I know chandler is too. Not sure what other people's plans are.

    ReplyDelete