I probably can't make it by 9.
What time could you make it by?
Provide some more color in your comments. As in..."I probably can't make it by 9pm because I'm doing _______, coming from ______, so how about we do _______ so I'm not DQ'd from the tournament."You know... don't be vague like Reid's usual responses. Haha.
"I probably can't make it by 9pm because I'm doing blue, coming from brown, so how about we do indigo so I'm not DQ'd from the tournament."
I don't know what time... I might even be able to make it by 9. I'm always on time.
I see what you did there.Actually thought you were going to relate me asking for "more color" and then saying don't be like Reid.I'm sure you'll make it. I'm going to pick a bar closer to your place since you had to go down south the last two times.
in
I probably can't make it by 9.
ReplyDeleteWhat time could you make it by?
ReplyDeleteProvide some more color in your comments. As in...
ReplyDelete"I probably can't make it by 9pm because I'm doing _______, coming from ______, so how about we do _______ so I'm not DQ'd from the tournament."
You know... don't be vague like Reid's usual responses. Haha.
"I probably can't make it by 9pm because I'm doing blue, coming from brown, so how about we do indigo so I'm not DQ'd from the tournament."
ReplyDeleteI don't know what time... I might even be able to make it by 9. I'm always on time.
ReplyDeleteI see what you did there.
ReplyDeleteActually thought you were going to relate me asking for "more color" and then saying don't be like Reid.
I'm sure you'll make it. I'm going to pick a bar closer to your place since you had to go down south the last two times.
in
ReplyDelete