Just like the Masters and US Open pool.
Go here to sign up. Password: bushes
If you're already signed up from the other pools, you don't have to do anything. Just pay me and set your rosters.
If I don't have your $10 before play starts on the 8th, you will be kicked out of the group. You can use PayPal by sending money to me at chandler dot brown at the gee mails.
You can read the rules on ESPN, but I'll do my best to summarize it:
- Before each round (Thursday-Sunday) you select four players. Each player has a dollar amount based on how good they are. Your team can not exceed a $50 salary cap.
- It's a "best ball" format. So if three of your players get a par, and one gets a birdie... your score for that hole is birdie.
- Lowest score wins (not counting playoffs).
- Remember that you can change your roster EVERY DAY. If you forget to do this after Friday, some of your players might not have made the cut and thus will not contribute to your team over the weekend.
July 11 is pretty far away...
ReplyDeleteThis is what happens when I recycle posts.
ReplyDeleteIt's not August 11th either. Haha. Don't worry, only you, Geoff, and I actually read this blog anyway.
ReplyDeleteSiiigh. Send me money.
ReplyDeleteHey! I read it too
ReplyDeleteCould probably just do one of those Growler group chats between me, Jess, Faz and Geoff... and save a lot of time on this site.
ReplyDelete