Thursday, August 15, 2013

Gorecki Par-3 Shootout Registration

Registration is now open for the infamously gimmicky Gorecki tournament. I'm pretty sure everyone is playing... so I really just need to hear from Ben.

Huffman has signed up for the 8th spot.

While the Par-3 Shootout is kinda cheesy, we wanted something different than our normal tournaments. Executive courses are rated by the USGA so we can accurately handicap the match. It's also a good chance to rack up greenies. Plus... we should be due for a hole-in-one (yes, it does count on a par-3 course).

So let me know if you're playing. And remember to honor our friend Gorecki, who metaphorically passed away many years ago.

Tournament is on Saturday, August 31st sometime in the morning.

7 comments:

  1. In... I enjoy this event; plus we all need help on our green count Except Chandler, who is running away with it at the moment. How is it you hit so many greens but can't scrape together a win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faz's analysis would tell you it's my piss poor performance on par 5s this season.

    That kid an his spreadsheets...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part of the reason is that he's played in all of the events. He's averaging just over 1 greenie per event. I'm averaging exactly one per event but I'm so god damn cool that I've had to miss three days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh for gods sake, ive been away from blogger for so long I guess it doesn't even recognize my login name anymore.

    as I was saying.. NOT MY TOURNAMENT.

    And with the jokes about me passing away, im surprised youre not naming it the "Gorecki Par 3 MEMORIAL Tournament".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll change the name when I get back to Tampa.

    ReplyDelete