| Summer 2013 Champion - Chris Fazioli |
Reid continued to be the league's Jack Nicklaus, winning his 4th tournament (all Majors). His gross 86 is definitely going to drop his handicap for the off-season.
-------------------------
Next season will start up the week after the Super Bowl (in February), but most of us will continue to play every weekend during the winter. If you want to join and establish a handicap, now is a great time. Send me an email or make a comment... we aren't really motivated enough to expand the league on our own. Probably because we aren't making money on it.
Well done Faz!!
ReplyDeleteThanks man. Like I told Geoff, we're all winners because Chandler didn't win again.
ReplyDeleteIt's not easy being the new Rory McIlory...
ReplyDeleteGood win... Too bad the engraver died last week so your name will be written in puffy paint.
ReplyDeleteLook at that well-dressed babe!!
ReplyDeleteFinal birdie and double par stats for the season.
ReplyDeleteBirdies:
Faz - 8
Gary - 6
Geoff - 4
Ben - 3
Chandler - 2
Reid - 1
Darren - 1
Double Pars:
Darren - 20
Bito - 13
Geoff - 13
Reid - 10
Chandler - 5
Gary - 4
Faz - 3 (all on par 3s, ouch)
Ben - 2
And what do these stats prove? That I just stared at my phone for 15 mins instead of doing my work.
Yeah! Third place in both.... I guess we know who the most erratic golfer is.
ReplyDeleteFaz swoops in like a vulture to pick up the scraps that remained of Geoff's collapse. You are correct Faz, we all win since Chandler lost. (even me and I didn't play in an event)
ReplyDeleteHurry up and get married so you can beat up on us again.
ReplyDeleteIt's not the wedding, it's the nursing program that is keeping me too damn busy. I finish up Dec 12th.
ReplyDelete