Monday, September 23, 2013

Golf on Saturday (Sept 28th)

Tee time booked for 12:30pm at Lansbrook. $24 due at the course. Playing are myself, Geoff, Dave and Huffman.

See you fools there.

4 comments:

  1. On a side note Streamsong Red roughed me up last weekend. Scored an 88 playing 6,600 yards. 39 of those strokes coming by way of the flat-blade. Possible the fastest greens I have ever encountered which lead to me 3-putting 4 times. I birdied #1 (which was 465 into the wind up hill with a driver down the middle leaving me with 220yds, then played a 3-iron to 15 feet where I sank the birdie putt). Also, birdied #10 (Par 4 slightly over 400yds, played a driver down the middle followed by an 8 iron to about 5 feet). That was about all of the highlights. The rest was scrambling golf and terrible putting.

    All in all it's a beautiful course unlike any other that I have played in Florida. I recommend playing the course even though it's $100 with cart then additional tip of $80-$100 for a 4-some for the mandatory caddie. We had a guy named Niegel, (perhaps Haitian or Jamaican) I was impressed with his knowledge of the course and overall caddying skills.

    Invite me if any of you play. I'm ready for the Blue course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planing on playing Blue soon. I'll let you know.

    Rates should drop in the next year or so. They aren't getting a ton of play out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid the rates will sky rocket once they open that resort in January. 260 something rooms I think the guy told me. They have to pay for that somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I don't think anyone is going to go. Maybe at first, but it's just too out in the middle of nowhere AND too expensive.

    We'll see. But if prices go up they'll get zero replay from local residents.

    ReplyDelete