Thursday, November 7, 2013

Updates!

Reid sent me a text complaining that there aren't enough updates on this site during the off-season. And how there's plenty of things going on in golf to talk about. So....
  • I shot a career low 76 last weekend at Lake Jovita North. Beat my previous low by two strokes, and demoralized Darren who was playing with me. I'm about to put myself on the IR, so... at least I'm retiring from golf on a high note.
  • Tiger Woods allegedly hit a golf ball from Europe to Asia. It's pretty hokey and there's no video proof he actually hit a good shot. I like how they didn't stop traffic on the other side of the bridge so he could have sliced one into a car.
  • Some dude got a 409 yard hole-in-one yesterday in a ProAm. Albatross.
  • Snedeker just injured his knee falling off a Segway. He may be one of the nicest guys in golf... but he's goofy as shit.
  • I have ONE spot open for Sarasota National on November 17th. It'll cost you $40 cash. First come, first served. Make a comment!

2 comments:

  1. You're in. Put it on your calendar before a hair appointment sneaks on there!

    ReplyDelete