Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Spring Schedule

The 2014 Spring schedule is completed. Check it out on the side of this page, or on the schedule tab. Put the events on your personal calendar.

You can go ahead and let me know if you're playing in the first event.

19 comments:

  1. I'll be there like pears. I'm trying to be as cool as Reid (and failing miserably)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm supposed to be in Jamaica that weekend celebrating Reids heritage. However, I think I'm going to have to reschedule so I am in for golfing. I'll notify if my status changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two spots left, since I think Dan is saying he's out... but might be in... or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I said I'm confident that I will have to cancel my trip. I should know this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chandler was right. 2 spots open. I'll be in Jamaica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But at least you'll have a good time.

    Ben? He alive?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been persuaded by Faz to play this season so I'm in!

    Michiel (Mike) Oostenbrink

    Looks like I'll also have to create an account so that I will no longer be "unknown"..lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to have you, Mike! Faz says you've been keeping your handicap? Let me know what your current index is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, I'm the one who suggested Tall Mike play. I'm the one who deserves ALL the credit. Go me. woop woop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are our highest paid intern.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Correct. I'm also going to give you a 50% raise.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh, the ol' 50% raise of unpaid pay! Sounds like the way my company operates!

    Since I didn't know Jess was on here I will amend my previous statement and give her credit for her excellent recruiting skills.

    Chris will have to find some way of compensating her..I'm sure he'll figure out someway to do that before the season is over..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jess checks this site more than most the guys in the league.

    ReplyDelete