Sunday, February 16, 2014

DPT Open - Change of Venue

So my dad called Southern Hills again, and they agreed to lower the price $10 for our group.

Next Saturday (Feb 22nd) we'll be playing up there at 11:20am for $55 plus tax.

Get there early to warm up. Entry fee is $10.

7 comments:

  1. How is $55 at Southern Hills Better than $50 at the other place? Not that it really matters, I'm just curious why we're switching. Also, who wants to carpool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better course for only $5 more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan has it right.

    For the Majors I try to keep it under $60... but the nicest course we can play. I was gonna book us at Cypress Creek only because Southern Hills was $70 after tax. Now they're $59 after tax.

    Cypress Creek was going to be $50 after tax but another $6 if you want range balls. So technically the move is only $3 more since range is free at SoHills.

    I got spreadsheets on this shit.

    Geoff and Darren should carpool for sure. I'll probably have my dad and JW with me. I got room for one more if anyone down south wants to meet at my house at 9am (Tall Mike?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh damn, that's a late round. I'm in for carpooling. Going to have to follow along with the Florida game on the course. Hopefully I can get it on the intelligent phone. Go Gata and Go Dub. I was crushing the driver Saturday so I should probably take it back out of my bag for the Open.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Southern Hills is pretty driver friendly. You'll definitely need it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I have been slacking on the blog due to my wonderful company sensoring it's website..thereby forcing me to waste more time by using my cell phone..brilliant!

    Chandler I'm happy to carpool and meet at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't say I blame them for blocking this site...

    ReplyDelete