Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hangover Invitational RSVP

Go ahead and comment if you're playing in the Hangover Invitational (Sunday, March 2nd). For you "new" guys... this is basically our one night out during the season. You must show up to the bar the night before at 9pm, and you can't leave until 1am. Make sure you have a designated driver and/or a place to stay.

We'll probably be on Davis Islands this season (Fountain and Anchor Bar). Regardless, RSVP before this weekend so I can make a tee time somewhere.

8 comments:

  1. WE WANT GA-RY. WE WANT GA-RY. WE WANT GA-RY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to bounce the bars around to each person's location:

    Season 1 - Chandler
    Season 2 - Faz
    Season 3 - Geoff

    If we do this season on DI that would be Gary/JW... so I'll pick his ass up and make him come to the bar.

    Next season get ready to drive up to Wiregrass for Reid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I am out, working 4am - 8 am Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reid is missing a tourney?!? Actually, this will be his 6th tourney missed. So nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I paid Geoff. Get me off the deadbeat list.

    ReplyDelete