Saturday, March 29, 2014

DPT Championship - RESCHEDULED

So I got cheated out of my first Major, after shooting 39 on the front.

That was some of the worst rain I've seen in a long time.

The Major is now NEXT WEEK at Lexington Oaks (same location) at 10:15am. We have three tee times booked. If you played today, I have your rain check which will get you $34.74 off the next round. So don't check in until you get that from me.

JW... if you CAN'T play next week, I'll give it to someone who missed today and they can pay you $35 at a later date. Let me know as soon as you know.

I believe Ben and Brendan are in next week. So that leaves one spot open for Tall Mike. Are you in, Mike?!?

Oh... and take note of the updated schedule. Those of you who keep calendars for your WAGs should update those too.

5 comments:

  1. Can't make it. Unfortunately I'm out the next three weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Chandler definitely took some of that Johnny power and made it rain on Saturday so I wouldn't be able to play in a major. Even though he was shooting out of his mind on the front 9. He probably knew his game was going to fall apart just as my Budweisers and alt-country tunes were starting to kick in.

    Basically, Chandler cheats. He always has (Griffey cheat codes) and he always will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like the feeling of imminent collapse, after making 6 pars in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the win in sight. I was going 35 on the back

    ReplyDelete