Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Valspar Championship

We're headed to the Valspar Championship this weekend (Saturday). We have 3 parking passes and 8 people (that I know of).

Jess and Faz want to take a pass in their car, since they don't want to be tied to you people.

I'll have a car with myself, Gary, Rachael and Litman.

This leaves Reid and Geoff. Can you two ride together?

We'll need to meet somewhere near Innisbrook to get Reid/Geoff the parking pass. Let's tentatively say around 1pm 12pm. So I'd be leaving my house around noon 11am. Post your thoughts if you have any.

6 comments:

  1. I can pick up my ticket and parking pass on Thursday night at kb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assuming I remember to bring it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $115 doesn't buy me my own parking pass? You know Reid doesn't carpool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buys you half a pass. And he's gonna have to unless you want to squeeze 5 in a car.

    Actually Rachael might drive her own car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reid... I sent you a text. What's the word?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like there are some new security measures in place this year. If you plan on bringing a bag chair you need to leave the bag in the car. Also, make sure your purse isn't too big...

    ReplyDelete