I play in an annual weekend tournament that's primarily geared towards drinking, hence my mastery of the Hangover Invitational. We call it the Salami Open, and we are playing the 8th annual this year. We try to do some sort of golf paraphernalia with each tournament (covered by entry fees). In the past we've done golf shirts (I'm sure I've worn mine to a DPT Golf event before), coozies, etc. This year we did golf balls. I think they look pretty sharp, although they aren't coming in for another week. I do have the proof, though:
Anyway, now that Rachael was nice enough to make us our own DPT Golf logo, who wants to throw in on some golf balls for next season? Don't you really want to see that awkward jumping high 5 on your golf ball as you're teeing off?
If anyone does have a cool logo, though, check out
golfballs.com. It comes out to about $7 a sleeve of Callaways (not sure about other balls, but you can check the pricing) when you buy 7 dozen balls with custom logos. There's a lead time to get the good stuff on there, but it looks pretty cool.
You can just get writing personalization on there even cheaper, and they're running a promotion for free personalization on certain balls right now. It's better than having Reid bother you about marking your balls. Jamaicans love marking balls.
No comments:
Post a Comment