In order to accommodate Dave and Tall Mike... we will play a little closer to Tampa next Sunday. We're booked at Lexington Oaks at 9am for $34 after tax.
This is a group rate (actually the first official "group rate" our league has ever received). So we must show up with 12 people.
As of now we have 11... and nobody is allowed to back out or get lost (JW, Mike, other Mike). We're still waiting to hear from Guest, but the pairings are set and I'll get the handicaps and strokes up shortly.
More on the match-ups next week!
Good stuff
ReplyDeleteSo you accommodate the Irish but not the Americans I see.
ReplyDeleteI like potatoes.
ReplyDeleteAmerica...fuck yeah..it was actually the following week- the 19th I need to get out on time. But looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteDI Pub Crawl on Saturday night to celebrate my birthday. Everyone's invited. Anyone want to side bet for a partial hangover challenge? Everyone who shows up can throw $5 in a pot, best score of those gets it all? Have to do at least three hours of drinking.
ReplyDeleteI'll probably show up for a bit.
ReplyDelete