Monday, July 14, 2014

Golf Boner

It's hotter than balls outside.  I've lived in Florida for about 28 years now, and this is the hottest summer I can recall.  The Rays are struggling to get back to .500, let alone the playoff race.  The World Cup, the one time every four years that people play an exotic sport called soccer, has ended, so the sporting world is pretty dull right now.  Football season last year provided me with little joy, and while I think this year will be quite different for my Gators, it is far from guaranteed.  So what does a guy like Dub have to look forward to these days?

THIS GIANT PARTY DRIVING RANGE THAT IS GOING TO OPEN IN DECEMBER ONLY A COUPLE MILES DOWN THE ROAD FROM HIS OFFICE.

 

Maybe practicing at this place will finally help me lower my somehow ever increasing handicap.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome! We need to set up a group outing for the opening.

    ReplyDelete