Reid requested a breakdown of Match Play records. Here they are for current active league members:
Chandler: 3-0
Dave: 1-0
Reid: 2-1
Gary: 1-1
Faz: 1-1-1
Geoff: 1-1-1
Darren: 1-2
JW: 0-1
Tall Mike: 0-1
Dan: 0-1
Brendan: 0-1
I'm still waiting to hear if Dave, John, Brendan and Guest are playing on the 13th (next Sunday). Let me know!
For the sake of the newer guys. Matches are determined by current standings, 1 vs 2, 3 vs 4, and so on. The overall winner of the event is determined by lowest net score just like all of the other events. If you win your match you get an additional 100 points. If you halve your match each person gets 50 additional points. We do this event halfway through the season because the standings have had a chance to be established and it gives the opportunity for anyone to earn extra points and make up some ground.
ReplyDeleteMoney is paid out to overall tournament winner. Feel free to make your own side-bets on your match.
ReplyDeleteChandler I am in for the 13th
ReplyDeleteIf I'm playing against Gorecki and he doesn't show, that's a forfeit in match play, right?
ReplyDeleteWith Darren and Dan confirmed as out, you're actually currently scheduled to play Chandler.
ReplyDeleteWe have a method to handle an odd number of league members. So everyone will have a "match" regardless if Gorecki "Goreckis" like he usually does.
ReplyDeletethe world cup final is on the 13th at 3pm. I can play but can we play somewhere close or early? 9ish. Can I go out first?
ReplyDeleteYeah we'll play somewhere 9ish. You'll be home by 230 at the latest.
ReplyDeleteAnd sure, you can go out first.
Good call Dave..I almost forgot to think about that!
ReplyDelete