Friday, August 1, 2014

Hangover Bar Outing - Tonight!

The JW Hangover Invitational is a tradition we started in order to force the league to hang out together. We move the location each season to be near the home of a league member. Tonight, it's Darren's night in Carrollwood.

And apparently... Carrollwood is up to no good. Darren's favorite band is playing tonight! Gonna be awesome.

Be at O'Briens at 9pm!

5 comments:

  1. Huh? I don't even know if there is a band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that guy a good singer? I'll come out for a few drinks tonight, but I'm not staying late with you hooligans. I have work to do tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I'm going to north Tampa to drink tonight. It just feels dirty. Pretty sure I'm going to be stopping by the office before golf tomorrow, too. Not going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries. At minimum you only need to tie for first to still be in it. You'll be fine brotha.

    ReplyDelete