Got us a group rate at River Strand for $29 next Saturday, starting at 9:56am. We have 9 people so far... still waiting to hear from Dan. As the weekend gets closer, we might need to fill the other spots.
Don't forget to wear the correct colors. See you there.
No go for the Yeah Mon! Open. New work schedule has f'd up my Saturdays.
ReplyDeleteYou better get your PTO squared away for the Ryder Cup!
ReplyDeleteOh I have 100s of hours I just don't like using them week to week for golf.
ReplyDeleteIs there any way to move the tee times up to 8:30 or 9:00? I have somewhere to be later in the day.
ReplyDeleteIs there any way to not make in Bradenton and not so late? perhaps the eagles at 9:06 for $39?
ReplyDeleteGorecki... no. This is why you aren't on the registered list.
ReplyDeleteDarren, 9:56 was the earliest they had. Let me know if you can still make it work.
looks like its not just me then that doesn't want to make an hour drive south, golf during the hottest time of the day, then drive back an hour. You'll be gone from 8am-4pm.
ReplyDeleteFor $10 more I can get us a 9:06 and 9:15 tee time in Hillsborough county. I bet this would work better with Darren's schedule
Coup de tat!
Darren just stopped by my desk and said he'd make it work.
ReplyDeleteLet's not forget that when you lived in "Gandy/Sun Bay South", you also only wanted people to drive down to your house to play shitty MacDill courses for higher prices.
Stop being selfish and suck it up. Or go have fun playing in that other league you're a part of.
Since Macdill requires base access you used me for that premier golf course experience.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm not in another league.
Help my memory out regarding our upcoming ryder cup trip. Haven't we played this Sun-n-Lake course before? Who was it that originally found this place?
Yeah we've been there. The courses were pretty cool. Justin is the one who discovered the place. I hear he has an opening for you in his league this winter. Dino and Robb play in it too, getting about 20 mulligans a round and teeing off at 6:15am.
ReplyDeleteSounds like my kind of league!
ReplyDeleteDo they give 2.5' gimmie putts as well?
If your ball touches the green (doesn't even have to stay on it), it's good.
ReplyDelete