Chandler with 5 but he knows he shouldn't be too proud of this seeing as how he was playing with the cellar dwellers all season.
Greenie Champion
Dave with 12, which led to an impressive par-3 scoring average of 3.571 (3rd best behind Gary and Faz).
Sandie Champion
Chris Faz with just 2. Looks like we all need to work on our sand game...or maybe we're all just so good that we hardly ever hit into green-side bunkers.
Earnings Champion
Chris Faz with $95.94, which is only $2.98 more than Darren's season total even though he won half as many events. Here's a little free advice for you...win majors and definitely do not win the Geoff Skins Game.
Rookie of the Year
Chris Guest - He had some rough patches but saved his season by winning the final event/major and finished 6th in the standings.
The Birdie Man
Chandler with 8...probably all set up by his "long drives."
Fear the Bogey Man
Reid made bogey 42.593% of the time. I'm still not sure if this is good or bad for him. I think it'd be considered good if he could get his percentage up a little from 26.852% for making par or better and if he could turn more triples into doubles to save a few crucial strokes.
Mr. Thankful (for the double par max rule)
Brendan racked up a solid 19 double pars out of the 126 holes he played this season. If BD is gonna have a bad hole...he's gonna have a BAD hole and get his money's worth dammit.
Thanks for the Free Beer!
John: +17 (Lexington Oaks) & +10 (River Strand)
Chris G: +10 (Southern Hills) & +13 (Cypress Creek...Sam Summer!)
Chandler: +10 (River Strand)
Geoff: +10 (Lexington Oaks)
Darren: +14 (Cypress Creek)
Mike: +12 (Lexington Oaks)
Dan: +14 (Southern Hills)
Brendan: +13 (Waterlefe)
It ain't long, but it ain't wrong.
ReplyDeleteOh... I got one spot open for golf on Monday... 8:45am at the dreaded Bloomingdale.
ReplyDeleteComment if you want it.
It's hilarious that you think anyone is on here except me and you.
ReplyDeleteAs long as Cypress Creek stays in league play, I will be buying a pitcher every season.
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteI'm in for Bloomingdale if it's still open. How much?
ReplyDeleteYep. $25+ tax.
ReplyDeleteYou can play 3 tees behind us.
I had three sandies this season, FYI. Boom!
ReplyDeleteIf that's true, congrats. The stats on the site show that you only had 1. Blame chandler.
ReplyDeleteChandler's the worst
ReplyDeleteWhat rounds did you have sandies in? Cause none of the scorecards say it.
ReplyDeleteYou don't even remember I got one in the last round of the season? I was in your group! I was in your cart; we even had a conversation about it. I didn't write them down, I just kept mental notes. This entire league scoring system is now suspect and Faz's championship this season needs an asterisk on the cup! ATTICA! ATTICA!
ReplyDeleteStill don't remember that
ReplyDelete