Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday Announcements

Look at this flag:


Make sure you wear a shirt on Saturday that is one of those colors. There is a $2 penalty for offending Reid's heritage.

----------------------------------------------

I need to get a room list submitted for the Ryder Cup. We will have 6 rooms with double occupancy. I'll do an entire in-depth post on the event later... but go ahead and tell me who you want to room with. Do it now!

22 comments:

  1. This is challenging without knowing teams. I've always enjoyed our cuddle time at Reunion Resort but I don't know if we should be roommates if we end up as captains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well I don't think teams are going to matter. We'll all be hanging out in various rooms yelling at Gorecki for trying to steal $3 from the poker pot.

    But I'll just room with my dad. So who is your 2nd choice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want good golf vibes so I'll room with Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got it. But I've seen Dan 4-putt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also seen him hit a 250 yard 3 iron

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll room with Gary. You cuddle with Faz. Us old guys need to stick together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faz is spoken for. But I'll put you with Gary.

    Ok boys! I'm back on the rooming market!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take Faz. I sleep naked and sleep walk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where's the red in that flag?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel like there should be some grey on the flag too... for like... smoke.

    Also, looks like Dub and I will room together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Geoff bit the bullet and is taking Gorecki.

    ReplyDelete
  12. With only 4 people left... I'm putting Brendan/Guest together (FSU kids). And Tall Mike/Dave together (Europeans).

    Also... those four don't comment much so no point waiting around to hear some other configuration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. correction, i'm biting the bullet and taking Geoff.

    is he gonna get drunk, wear Bull's errr JW's clothes, and pass out in the middle of the lobby floor? (a reference to my wedding reception)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did Gary agree to this rooming with a narc deal?

    ReplyDelete
  15. So when Gorecki backs out I get a room to myself?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gary is a fellow narc. We stick together....

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll room with anybody but myself...I snore too much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Not sure the league is worried about me being the one to back out. Where were you last weekend Leighly? Orlampa?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorecki... You worry them based on past history. I can recount all the times if you want. I keep a spreadsheet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been out of commission and started a new job so that has cut into my ability to use work time to check the blog...those bastards!

    I was born in Cali, but have 100% Euro heritage so Dave and I it is!

    My back is still spamming so looks like I'm not playing golf until the ride cup in hopes a 2 no recovery is long enough for my wrist and back.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rest up. After the Ryder Cup you'll have a long off-season to pop pills and lay on the couch.

    ReplyDelete