- Beer - Bring plenty of it for the hotel room and the golf course.
- Snacks - For late night snacking. After 11pm, I highly doubt anyone delivers pizza. Or beer. Or anything else. Hospitals probably aren't open at night in Sebring.
- Soft Cooler - This will hold your beer on the course. There will not be a cart girl. We're pretty much on our own, which is a good thing as long as you bring beer and snacks (see above items).
- Cards and Poker Chips - For games late at night. After JW's pub crawl.
- Cash - You'll need money to pay off bets on the course and late night gambling. I wouldn't recommend owing Geoff $3.
- Rain Gear - As the weekend approaches, the forecast is slightly improving. But I'd be shocked if we didn't have some rain delays. Perhaps now is a good time to go buy some rain gloves. Or an umbrella.
- Red/Blue Shirts - Depending on what team you belong to. Alternate colors are yellow for the Euro Trash team, and white for the Communist team. Really... it doesn't matter but I'm sure we'll take a picture. If we can find someone who works there to take one for us.
- Advil - Or your favorite pain reliever. The Mike's will probably be popping it like candy in order to play three rounds.
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Ryder Cup Weekend - Checklist
Here are a few items you'll need to pack in order to maximize your Ryder Cup experience:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not that it's every stopped me, but are we allowed to bring out own beer on the course?
ReplyDeleteOn the note of hospitals not being open. I know nothing medical nor will I repair anyone's injuries on this trip. If death is imminent I may interven if it means the Euros are going to win a match.
ReplyDeleteTheir policy is the same as every other course. We aren't "allowed" to bring our own beer.
ReplyDeleteBut it really is a ghost down out there and there won't be a cart girl. I don't even think I saw a ranger.
Chandler, are you bringing your big cooler that we can keep beer in?
ReplyDeleteI can't fit that in my car with all the clubs and JW. I'll bring a regular cooler though.
ReplyDeleteEveryone else should pack one too.
I have a cooler I planned on bringing.
ReplyDeleteSweet, I'll be the Euro's best player, so if I'm about to die Dan will help.
ReplyDelete