Monday, February 16, 2015

Par-3 Memorial Registration

Time to pay your respects. Gorecki might resemble the walking dead but his tournament lives on. 

Who is playing week 5 on March 1st?

I was gonna move the event to a new location in Sun City... But let's do that this summer when the snow birds are gone. We will instead return to Countryway... Which is clearly the best course in the Westchase area. 

Brendan said to assume he's in. I know Gary and Darren will be there. Guest said he was in. Faz told me a long time ago he was out. 

Everyone else... Make a comment or send me a text. Field will lock this Saturday. 

10 comments:

  1. In. Not my tournament.

    With a 1/3 of the league residing in the westchase area I suggest you find more courses around there or else..

    Coup de tat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone needs to learn math. 3 people are not 1/3. Also more live in actual Tampa city limits so maybe we should play Rodgers Park more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to give my standard answer to this tournament. Country Way is the worst course in Tampa. Let's move the damn tournament!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next season we will try a different place. But Chi Chi Rodriguez is a worse course. So is Rocky Point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roger's Park is a great option! Show our respect to Willie Black for black history month

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be drinking hurricanes at pat obriens in New Orleans while y'all are remembering Gorecki. I still haven't been able to make it to a par 3 tournament. Would have liked to try it once.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, didn't see this some how. I'm in

    ReplyDelete