So who is in for week one? So far I know:
Chan
Gary
Darren
Reid
Faz
JW
Gorecki
Darryl
Geoff
Buchert
Guest
Brendan
Dave
Geoff
Buchert
Guest
Brendan
Dave
I can assume the rest of you are in... But make a comment anyway. The sooner the better.
Out:
John
Dan
Out:
John
Dan
I'm most likely out week one.
ReplyDeleteI'm not scared.
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteOut.
ReplyDelete20-30 MPH wind, I'm in...
ReplyDeleteCurrently downgraded to questionable. Sustained the same back injury that sidelined me last July this past Saturday. I'm furious as fuck and unable to tolerate not playing golf bc of this bs. I'm going to the doctor, chiropractor, and physical therapy until it's beyond healed. I'll let you know if i can play as we get closer to week one.
ReplyDeleteHow'd you hurt it this time?
ReplyDeleteWhat time do you think we will play?
ReplyDeleteSometime around 10am. No sooner
ReplyDelete