Countryside got very light rain compared to South Tampa today. But more rain might be on the way.
I'll call them around 7am to see what their condition is. We also have the option of heading down to Bradenton depending on tomorrow's storms. They basically had no rain today, so Waterlefe, RiverStrand, Eslpanade are all options (Stoneybrook has no tee times until 2pm).
Esplanade would be a 12:15pm round... but again... all this depends on what the storms look like tomorrow. Check back here for more details, but I'll try to text everyone.
**UPDATE**
Esplanade has us booked at 12:15pm. Check back here around 9:30am, since we still need to monitor the weather a bit just in case.
Bradenton is still missing the rain. I'm sure that won't last all day... but we should be good to go. See you down there.
I'll slide a pass at those who played today given the rain situation. However, my thoughts on the hangover invitational are as follows, still drunk on #1 tee box, tee time no later than 8:00am, if anyone pukes on course it's -2 strokes off your score. However, as previously stated it can slide this time. Good luck missing the damn rain!
ReplyDeleteNo rain here. Slight 5 min delay earlier. Reid and I are only ones hungover.
ReplyDeleteWhere do I file my official protest? Summer 15 season will forever have an asterisk.
ReplyDeleteDarren came up with a good rule. If you aren't playing, you can't protest.
ReplyDeleteHaha. Damnit, that's a good rule. Too bad my rule about bullshit schedule changes is better.
ReplyDeleteYeah. But we are gonna implement your rule next season too.
ReplyDelete