Sounds like fun. I'd like to play.
You're in. One spot left.
In. Haven't swung a club since Ryder cup. This should be interesting.
Well my day just got an hour longer...
Actually have to back out. Spots back open. If no one fills it I hope a 75 yr old "single" takes my spot and u now have a 5 hr round on your hands.
That would still be a quicker round than if you played.
Sounds like fun. I'd like to play.
ReplyDeleteYou're in. One spot left.
ReplyDeleteIn. Haven't swung a club since Ryder cup. This should be interesting.
ReplyDeleteWell my day just got an hour longer...
ReplyDeleteActually have to back out. Spots back open. If no one fills it I hope a 75 yr old "single" takes my spot and u now have a 5 hr round on your hands.
ReplyDeleteThat would still be a quicker round than if you played.
ReplyDelete