Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 1 - Chandler Classic Preview

We are officially booked for Week 1, on February 6th on Hernando Oaks. Tee time is 10:20am, and cost is $23 cash. Vouchers for everyone have already been prepaid. So money is owed to Chandler, Reid and Darren.

Parings:

Group 1
Buchert
Faz
Chandler
Gorecki

Group 2
Reid
Brendan
Guest
Tall Mike

Group 3
Big John
Darren
JW
Geoff

After this weekend, parings will be based on standings. So play well... or you might find yourself in the Gorecki Cellar.

------------------------------

Now is also the time to tell me if you're in for Week 2, Saturday Feb 13th. Location and time TBD. Comment if you're in.

------------------------------

Finally... if you're doing the 2016 Fantasy Golf Pool, you have through Wednesday of this week to get in your entry and money. Don't be left out or booted because you didn't pay.

7 comments:

  1. In for week 2. Anxiously awaiting the Gorecki cancel this week. Anyone doing monster trucks post golf on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in for every week except: am on the maybe list for March 13th and 20th..TBD..but most likely a no go.

    No monster trucks for me sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you already know but I'm out for week 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might be out for week 2. I won't know for sure until Friday 2/12.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm planning on being in every event this season unless something crazy happens.

    ReplyDelete