Monday, March 28, 2016

Hangover Invitational - Tee Times

I was REALLY trying to get us on a "new" course... but the Pro hasn't been around and isn't checking his email, and all the other places I looked at haven't changed their rates over yet.

So we're falling back on Lexington Oaks. It's not too far out of town and it drains pretty well. Cause we'll probably be hungover in the rain.

First tee time is 10:52am. Group rate is $42.

I have spots reserved for 12 league members. If you're NOT playing this weekend, let me know now. Also, if you have any non-league guys that want in (Troy, Crum, whoever)... say so.

Actually... gonna just lock it at 12 people. If someone backs out you can bring a guest. 

Also... dropping down to 12 people allowed me to move the tee time to 9:37am.

10 comments:

  1. The 10:52 am tee time leaves plenty of time for recovery for those league members that leave the party at 1:00 am. I'm thinking Gary should be the odds on favorite going in this week. Although, Tall Mike played pretty well last tournament with a hangover.

    This will also be the first time I've been in Ybor past midnight in about a decade. Thank you for picking a venue where we get to play my favorite drinking game, 'Don't be a victim of a violent crime.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also play "Fight it if You Like it."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope our last stop in Ybor is at The Castle or Club Prana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wear your chaps. The ones that breathe in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in for ybor but not sure if I can play yet, I'll hit the range tomorrow and find out. 8/13 works for me for the Ryder cup

    ReplyDelete
  6. If Dave is out, Troy wants in. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just as long as one of them shows up! I'll follow up with Dave tomorrow or Thursday. Either way, invite Troy to the bar too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do the Westchase folk want to car pool? Jessica isn't going but is going to drive me there so we can pick up 3 people from the Westchase area. Uber it home

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am DEFINITELY in favor of ending the night at The Castle.

    ReplyDelete