Friday, April 15, 2016

DPT Masters Preview

While only two of us are in the running for the season championship... there's still decent money up for grabs this week.

Tall Mike crunched the numbers... and he needs me to finish 3rd or lower to win the cup. If I get 1st... Mike must get 2nd. If I get 2nd... he must get 4th. Ties at the top will further complicate things.

But the rest of the eligible field will spoil one of our afternoons. Esplanade is wide open off the tee, and while there's water on almost every hole... it's NOT really in play. There's always a generous landing spot away from the lakes.

This fits the game of the high handicappers, and Tall Mike is getting the most strokes in the field while I get the fewest. Will he take advantage of those strokes and crash the Champions Dinner this summer?!?!?




No. I'm going to win my 4th title. See you guys down there.

1 comment: